Your Safety is Our Priority
We are committed to the highest standards of infection control to mitigate the risk of transmission of all infectious diseases, including COVID -19, and ensure the safety of our patients and our team members.
We ask all visitors to:
- Reschedule if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Check-in at the front desk upon arrival.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering/exiting.
- Wear a mask.
- If you do not have one, we will provide one.
- If you do not want to wear one, you will be directed to wait in your vehicle until you are seated.
- Have your temperature checked
- Complete the COVID Disclosure form.
- Limit waiting room to 3 people.
- After you check-in/fill out the COVID Disclosure, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle until you are seated.
In addition to the standard universal precautions with guests, we implement and follow all CDC Guidance for Dental Specialists as indicated. Our team routinely sanitizes all surfaces, practices hand hygiene protocol before and after leaving clinical rooms, and wears all appropriate PPE including a surgical mask, eye protection, a gown, shoe coverings, and gloves. Team members are required to take daily temperature checks, complete the Team COVID Disclosure, and change out of work clothing before leaving.
We appreciate your help in keeping our office a safe place for everyone and look forward to providing you the best care.